Blacktail Deer Hunting Combo
Kodiak Safaris offers world class unguided Sitka Blacktail Deer hunts (3 tags per year), Fox, Sea Ducks (Harlequin, Long Tailed Ducks, Golden Eye) along with some of the best Halibut & Salmon fishing Alaska has to offer!
With our Cast & Blast special, you can come up to the great Kodiak Island and customize your trip with hunting, fishing and crabbing all in the same week!
We offer a 5 day/5 night package all-inclusive package.
Our clients relax in our home-style lodge by night and go out by boat during the day on our hunting and fishing trips.
All meals are home style cooking, with fresh-caught fish cooked Alaskan-style. We accommodate group sizes from 2-12 people. If you book at least 6 people you are guaranteed the cabin to yourselves.
Our price includes:
- Lodging (Internet, Phone Access, Satellite TV, Washer & Dryer, Shower, Full Kitchen, etc
- All meals provided
- Fishing Charters including fishing gear, fish processing & holding freezer
- Transportation to hunting ground
Our price DOES NOT include:
• Airfare to and from Larsen Bay, Alaska
Alaska Airlines has a direct jet service to Kodiak
A small airline carrier in Kodiak will transfer you to our lodge in Larsen Bay ($115 per person, each way)
• Licenses & Tags:
Nonresident Fishing License – $80
King Salmon Stamp -$10 per
Nonresdient Hunitng Licesnse (2 fox included) -$165
Sitka Blacktail Deer Tag -$300 allowed 3 per year
• Alcoholic Beverages can not be purchased or supplied in Larsen Bay, Alaska (It must be purchased in Kodiak before you fly out to our lodge)